Wake up with a spectacular mountain view. Sip a coffee on the balcony - with a spectacular mountain view. Lounge on the sofa or stand a the desk - again, with a spectacular mountain view. And all this in a fully refurbished apartment devoid of the still typical "Bulgarian beige" with a kitchen to revel in, and a bathroom to love.
This is an apartment we - Andrea and Ralf, Coworking Bansko members since 2018 - would have liked to move into when we fell in love with Bansko.
Yes, it's a bit up the hill. ie. not so central, but you'll come to prefer that soon: the air is always fresh, the view is marvellous, the apartment complex is well maintained, you can hear the birds sing, and biking up there saves you paying for the gym. To make it easier for you to join the coworking community two mountain bikes are included in the rent.
The apartment is equipped with...
- a full blown kitchen incl. 4 flame stove, a baking/micro-wave oven, and dish washer
- a washing machine
- a multi-purpose desk to use as a dining table with friends or a standing desk for work (see picture)
- a 6m window with sliding doors and balcony
- an extra storage room for skis or suitcases
- floor heating
- free wifi with decent speed (30 Mbit download / 30 Mbit upload)
- a 140cm bed
- a modular sofa
If you like a walk-through check out the Youtube video.